Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Meet the Villain Who Doesn't Think He's a Villain

Guess who you guys get to meet today!! No one? Oh, come on! I told you yesterday! Meet the main villain, Carl!

Carl has a good reason for his villainy. It doesn't mean I'm  consoling his actions, but it does make them a teensy bit less heinous. The things he does are still terrible, but he won't let me change that. Luckily, I'll only have to deal with him for the first two books in the series! Did I mention that it's going to be a series? Well, it is. I'm not sure how many books yet, but it will be at least three. I'm kicking Carl out after the second one, though. He's not happy with that, but I'm putting my foot down on it.

Now, I'm actually going to tell you a little bit about him. More will be revealed when I introduce Midnight.

Carl is Midnight's father. He is a bit of a genius, and he's also very protective of his daughter. So, to "keep her safe" he built a prison-level security system to go with the house he built out of a totally impenetrable substance (I'm not sure what yet). He's from the year 117 PWW3 (117 years post World War 3, which happens 104 years in our future. It lasted 11 years. So, they're from the year 2245), and he's roughly 53 years old. He's tall, like 6'6". He has raven black hair and eyes that are almost as dark his hair. He keeps telling me that he's this kind, caring person, but I'm having any of it. I know what he does in the end.

So, that's Carl. I'm not going let him say hi because there's no telling what he'll try to make you think about him. Probably that I'm lying about him. Villain's always do that.

It's much easier to find a picture of a villain than the twins. So, I'm saying so long with a picture of a possible Carl.



Only 1 day 8 hours until NaNo! I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Bye!

Wow, I actually said bye! I never do that! Anyway,

Bye, again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment