Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Beautiful People Linkup #4

I'm cutting it extremely close for September's Beautiful People linkup held by Sky @ Further Up and Further In and Cait @ The Notebook Sisters. This is a linkup where you talk about your characters in the stories you're writing. Which is awesome!:D This month is about our villains. So, without further ado:



The villain in my current WIP is named Agent Silverton. His first name is Agent (You're awesome if you got that reference!). Seriously, though, I haven't come up with a first name for him yet. On to the questions!

1. What is his motive?
His desire for power is what drives him through the whole thing.

2. What do they want and what are they prepared to do to get it?
I would say world domination, but that's sounds cliche;P Basically, he wants to be at the right hand of the President and wants every country in the world to be under United States rule.  He's like that little devil that sits on the President's shoulder telling to do bad things.

 He's prepared to break every law! He even goes so far as to hire hit men. I haven't decided yet if he'll kill anyone himself. He is guilty of kidnapping, though.

3. How do they deal with conflict?
He squashes it. There are lots and lots of threats and, if the need arises, he arranges for the people who are causing the conflict to simply disappear.


4. Describe their current place of residence.
He owns a penthouse apartment in D.C., but it's hardly lived it. He only has the bare necessities as far a furniture and the walls are completely bare. All the colors are bland and his closet is a sea of black suits. He has like 10 and they all look exactly the same. He does have a bright red tie for the "fun" days, though (aka, when he knows he's about to get his way about something).

5. If they were writing this story, how would it end?
He would help the President take over the whole world and then he would arrange a little "accident" for the President and he would take over and rule the world. And my three MCs would be dead.

6. What habits, speech patterns, etc. are unique to them?
He has a slight British accent. It's not very prominent, but you can hear it. And he likes to talk in metaphors. He rarely ever makes his words 100% clear when he's talking to an enemy. Except when he makes his actual threat. Then he makes sure he's clear.

7. How do they show love? What do they like to do with/for people they love?
Well, he doesn't. He thinks love is for weaklings. He steers clear of it at all costs. He doesn't even call his mother anymore (I know, evil, right?;P)

8. Do they have any pets?
No, but I suppose if he did it would be like the snake is The Jungle Book or the lion prince thing from the Disney Robin Hood.

9. Where would they go to relax/think?
Hmm...I'm not really sure. Probably somewhere all by himself. His office or something. I don't really know.

10. What is their weapon of choice? (FYI: words, eyes/looks, and fists count as weapons, too.)
He has a cane that he carries around. It's just a straight cane, sleek black with silver accents, the top sort of looks like a silver orb. He doesn't really need it, but he thinks it makes him look more sinister (it works). He could use that as a weapon is the need arose. He also carries a hand gun. And he uses threats. But, mainly, he uses his too body guards.
Kind of like these guys, but he looks a lot more menacing than the DukeXD

And there you have it! On a scale of petty to pure, 100% evil, how evil does he sound? Which of your favorite villains does he maybe make you think of? Be sure to let me know if you linkup as well (most of you already haveXD)?:)




2 comments:

  1. I loved all the disney comparisons. ;) Especially to King John! Omg it's been absolutely years since I watched the cartoon version of Robin Hood...*reminisces quietly* ANYWAY.
    I GOT THAT REFERENCE.
    Agent does sound quite nefarious, and slimy since he won't even do his own dirty work. Ugh. DOWN WITH AGENT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched it a few months ago:) We were babysitting my friends little 8 month old and I wanted to watch a movie with him and I decided on that oneXD And I knew you would get it;P I don't know if he dies or not. I know he doesn't in book 1. I just have to decide if I'm gonna write a second book and if he dies or not. Honestly, I kind of see him being played by Mark Shepard. I thought up Silverton before we started watching Supernatural and when I saw Crowley for the first time I was like, "THAT'S SILVERTON!!" HahaXD So I picture him as Mark Shepard with silver/grey hair.

      Delete