Thursday, October 2, 2014

Meet The Character: Samuel Richardson

It is officially one month until NaNoWriMo! To celebrate I'm doing the second of my character introductions!

Name: Samuel Elijah Richardson
Age:22
Hair: Brown
Eyes:Hazel
Occupation: Unemployed; ex-FBI Agent

Meet Sam, or Sammy. Gwen calls him Sammy. He's a very optimistic person, but not to the point that he gets annoying. When things are truly bad he will admit that things are bad, but he sees the silver lining, too. He does get mad and rant, but then he'll be like, "Sorry, I needed to vent for a bit. It'll all be ok, though." He's not afraid of much, either, including death. His biggest fear is probably losing people he cares about.

His fashion sense is sort of like the guy version of what I like to wear:


Skinnys, plaid, and a jacket. Usually leather, but I do have some like the one on the right. And beanies! So, yeah, he dresses like me, but with guys clothes. And more muted colors than I wear. But he wears a suit when he's trying to look official.

He's big into movies. He's into basically all the same fandoms I am (yes, I did that on purpose;P). He's an amazing mechanic and should get an award for marksmanship. He's also a black belt in several martial arts divisions. He also likes to play guitar.


 He's has a nice sense of humor that often breaks the heavy tension.





 He likes to quote his favorite movies and tv shows.





 And when he's trying to be all encouraging and optimistic he says words of great wisdom. More wisdom than a 22 year old ex-Fed should have.






















I think he's going to end up being a pretty fantastic character. And extremely fun to write! I honestly don't know that he and I will even butt heads.

So, what do you guys think of this character? And are any of you NaNoWriMo this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment