Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Best Blogging Buddies Award

I was tagged for this award by two different people, so I'm going to answer all thirty questions in one post. I was tagged by Ginny @ Spirit Working In Me and Rachel @ Secret Scribblings.

Rules:
1). You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
2). You must tag the person who nominated you in your post.
3). You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated, for this award.
4). You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions on your post.
5). You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you. On your post.


Now, question set #1 is from Ginny!
1). Sweet tea or Lemonade? 
Umm...Can I say both? Because I love both. But, I drink more water than anything.

2). What's your favorite era? 

The 50s, hands down!!! 

3). French Fries or Onion Rings? 

French Fries! No doubt about it! I'm addicted to french fries!

4). What's your favorite band?

Right now it's Imagine Dragons or For King and Country. As for individual artist: Lauren Daigle or Plumb.

5).Which is worse? Having a sore throat or stuffy nose?

Stuffy nose! Ugh!
 
6). What's your favorite NFL team? 

Umm......I don't watch football. But, my youth pastor loves the Steelers and my pastor loves the Cowboys. 

7). Cream cheese or cottage cheese? 

Cottage cheese is one of the grossest things ever! Does that answer your question?

8). Crab or Shrimp? 

Neither. I hate any and all seafood. 

9). History or Science? 

History. But even though I like it more than science, I still don't like it unless I have a teacher who makes it interestingXD

10). Leading or Following? 

I'm a little of both. It depends on my mood and who I'm around.

11). Beef or Pork? 

That is a really hard one. I eat mainly chicken and turkey meat because it's healthier, but I do love steak and BBQ. Hmm...I'm not even going to try to pick oneXD

12). Pencil or Pen? 

It depends on what I'm going to be doing. If I'm writing very much at one time, a pencil. If I'm working out a problem: pencil. If I'm planning a novel or editing, I want a pen.

13). Pizza or Fried Chicken? 

Another really hard one!!!!!!! Umm.....Don't make me choose!!

14). Divergent or The Fault In Our Stars? 

I haven't read either, soooo.....

15). Flip flops or Sandals?

Flip flops! 

Now set #2 from Rachel!
1). What is your favorite book from your childhood?
Ummm...I LOVED the Magic Treehouse Books and the Junie B. Jones, First Grader books and Cam Jensen Mysteries and tons of others. OH!! A Series of Unfortunate Events! I LOVED THOSE!!!!!! I was an avid reader as a child (Spoiler Alert: I still am!)

2). What is your method for keeping track of your writing ideas? (e.g., I have mine all categorized in a three-ring binder.)
Most of the time I type the vague ideas into the notes app on my phone.

3). Have you ever participated in any writing contests (e.g. NaNoWriMo, 100/100), and how did you do?
I've done NaNo 3 times. I lost the first 2 times and won this year!!!!!:D I did 100 for 100 once and did pretty good with it.

4). Tea of coffee (or hot chocolate)?
Tea or Hot Chocolate (but only with the caramel ice cream topping in it)! I hate coffee!

5). Have you ever traveled outside your country? Where?
NoDX I really want to go to England and Australia! I have step cousins and a blogging friend in Australia, so I really want to go there! And I want to go to England so bad because I swear I should have been born BritishXD

6). How long have you been blogging? Is this your first blog?
I've been blogging for about 3 years and yes, this is my first blog.

7). Where do you usually do most of your writing?
Either in my room at my desk or in the recliner in the denXD

8). Of all the characters you've ever written, who is your favorite and why?
Hmm.....Either Midnight from Midnight Run (NaNo '13) or Sammy from Blurred Lines (NaNo '14). Midnight is a very strong individual and I admire her for that (I know I wrote her, but she sort of took on a ind of her own), but she's not afraid to break down when things get bad. She gets scared and she cries and she breaks, but it doesn't make her look weak. And she's very good under pressure.
Sammy is a very optimistic person. He jokes and teases and just basically loves life. He'll admit when things are bad, but he always says that it will be ok no matter what happens. He's very nice and easy going. But, he, too, breaks down in Blurred Lines when things get really bad. Breaks down big time. But he bounces back and then things are good again.

9). Do you have any pets? Do you want any?
I have a poodle named Mitzie and a Yorkie named Chester. I want a husky so bad! And a Border Collie!! And I would love to have a kitten!

10). What do you do when you're not writing?
Um, I make things with polymer clay, play piano, play Nancy Drew games, binge watch netflix, listen to tons of music, read, blog, tons of stuffXD

11). Do you ever get writing inspiration from tv shows/movies?
All. The. Time!!! Shows, movies, books, life, anything!!!!

12). Horror or thrillers, or neither of them, ever?
BOTH!!!!! But, if I have to pick, horror movies!

13). Was there ever a time you thought the movie was actually better than the book?
Not that I can think of. There have been movie adaptations that I thought we as good as the book! Like, I love the Hobbit movies and the Hobbit book both equally. There are aspects of the movie I like better and aspects of the book I like better. I want the same way with The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

14). What is your favorite holiday/special occasion and why?
CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!! I love the meaning of Christmas! And we do a lot of helping people throughout the year, but we do a ton more around Christmas (Operation Christmas Child, things like that). Our church also supports a family in another country and we give a big church offering to them around Christmas:)

15). Would you rather BE a dragon or HAVE a dragon?
I would rather HAVE a dragon because I'm afraid of heights, so flying would be an issue if I WAS a dragonXD Yes, that is my logic behind the answerXD

BONUS ROUND:
And now these age old questions; Which is better?

1. Pirates or Ninjas?
A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME!!!!XD Mainly because I love ships and sword fighting and that sort of thing better than all black and martial artsXD

2. Ninjas or Jedi?
Ninjas. I don't like Star Wars. Just saying. *ducks gunshots* I've watched all 6 movies several times through and I just really can't get into it.

And why?
Um....I explained why up there^^ XD

Now my questions:
1). What's your favorite Christmas song ever?
2). Have you ever met a famous person? Who?
3). Favorite fandom?
4). Who is your all-time favorite villain and why?
5). Marvel or DC?
6). Sci-fi or fantasy?
7). Favorite actor?
8). Actress?
9). Favorite Christmas movie?
10). If you could be in any tv show, what would it be?
11). Can you keep a secret?
12). Are you sure?
13). Promise me?
14). Cross your heart?
15). Ok, here goes: Do you know the Muffin Man? XD

Those last 5 questionsXD I'm laughing at my own jokeXD

Anywho! I had fun doing this and I now tag everyone who follows me who hasn't done it yet!:D Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment