Happy New Year's Eve!!
I did a New Year's resolutions post here last year and let me just say, it didn't go wellXD I completed a grand total or zero of my writing goals! I completed six out of eight of my personal goals and two out of two musical goals. That's eight out of eighteen goals. I'd say I failed miserablyXD Some of the goals I'm most proud of myself for completing are:
- Making a new friend (that I talk to outside of church). I completed this. I talk to my youth group on out group text all the timeXD and I text this other girl from youth group on a pretty much daily basis. I also have an online friend that I e-mail daily. I think I did pretty good:)
- Try to get over some of the introverted-ness. Done. I am now almost completely ok with meeting new people, which is huge. I still don't talk a ton if I don't know someone, but I'm better than I was last year!
- I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE! AND A CAR!!
- I went to at least one new city/town/state. Gatlinburgh! So much fun!
Some of exciting things I've done this year:
- I turned 17!
- I got a car and my license (yes, I know that's listed above. It's worth mentioning twiceXD).
- I FINISHED A NOVEL FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!
- I WON NANOWRIMO FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!!!
- I figured out what I want to do with my life.
- I started shadowing a paralegal at a law office and went to court with them a couple of time.
- I decided to be an overachiever and graduate a year early. I'll be graduating in May:D
- I took the ACTs for the first time AND MADE 26 (for those who don't know, a 26 is amazing for a first time! The average score for first-timers is a 18-22).
Now for my goals for 2015!
1. Do some edits to my first completed novel, Blurred Lines.
2. Outline and write book 2, Pressure Points.
3. Finish plotting my trilogy, The Trying Times Trilogy (Blurred Lines and Pressure Points are the first 2 books).
2. Get my paralegal license and my Investigations license.
3. Start college majoring in Criminology.
4. Possibly get a job as a paralegal or something like that.
5. Visit one new city, town, or state (yes, this makes the list again this year! We're considering going to New Orleans!:D)
1. Perform at church more.
2. Learn a few new songs.
3. Compose my own piece.
And there you it! I went a little less ambitious this yearXD But that's still eleven new goals! Wish me luck, blogosphere!
Tell me: what goals do you have for 2015? What exciting things happened in 2014?