Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Amazing Weekend:)

I spent the weekend pretty much off the radar:) We went the Village Creek State Park to camp:) We left Friday and set up the camper. We sat around the campfire all day long. Roasted hot dogs and made smores in a waffle cone:) It was delicious! Saturday, we went thrift store shopping in Wynne, AR. After we got back to the campground we went fishing. I don't like fishing, but it was relaxing sitting in the boat and reading:) Sunday we went to Forrest City and got ice cream at Dairy Queen:) We also did more thrifting:) I found some adorable Mickey Mouse cups from Disney World that go perfectly i my room, and I found my friend a birthday present:) Pretty successful shopping if you ask me:) We came home yesterday on Monday:) The weather here has been amazing!:) It got up in the 80's today!:) All the praying for warm weather paid off!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment