As of yesterday, my total word count was 10,961 words. I'm behind by about 15,000. I know, that's a lot of catching up to do. I've been word warring though, and that helps!
Let me tell you a few things that happened this week that kept me busy enough that I couldn't write much:
- We babysat continually from 3:00 Monday to 3:00 Wednesday.
- I've had church, praise team practice, Christmas play filming, piano lessons, and Christmas Show Box packing to do this week.
- I have a piano recital Sunday, so I've been practicing like crazy!
- I've been super stuck with my story.
I know, I know, they're not really good reasons, but they are. Now, let me tell you things I've accomplished with the story in the last two days!
-I got to the central action!
- I wrote 6,000 words!
- I finally introduced my FMC!!!
- Three of the four MC's participated in an epic battle of skill, precision, and endurance. It's called a snowball fight.
- The time frame went from Christmas to January 7th.
- I got about 9 chapters!
-I broke the 10,000 mark!
All of those things are pretty big for me!
Now for the snippets:)
In this scene, the three are outside riding horses.